Passion of the Darkside
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

home coming

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

home coming - Page 3 Empty Re: home coming

Post by Supreme Prophet Migneau Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:57 pm

The Supreme Prophet had to struggle not to openly scoff at the Chancellor's words. What a load of insipid, weakling mush that is she thought to herself.

Little do these fools know that this is just a ruse. One day not too far from now they shall feel the might of the Sith Empire. Like a serpent we shall crush them beneath our boot heel. They will quail before us. Then shall the Sith be returned to their rightful place as leaders of the Galaxy.

She kept her eyes trained on the table. The Grandmaster was known for her powers of perception.
Supreme Prophet Migneau
Supreme Prophet Migneau
Supreme Prophet Of The Dark Side

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Admiral Kerberos Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:05 pm

Shadow Admiral Kerberos eyed the Ssith from his spot at the table. He didn't like this suden change in ruler. He wasn't sure he believed the Sith's story ether. He wouldn't let his gaurd down either. Krill should be watched. But he would sign. The Shadows needed the Treaty to work out.

He read the datapad and handed it to his ade. He wanted to be done with it and go home.
Shadow Admiral Kerberos
Shadow Admiral Kerberos
Grand Admiral Of The Jensaarai Fleet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Krill saw the looks on everyone`s faces. He saw the looks of distrust and disgust on some, and fear in the face of the chancellor. Krill then took the datapad and looked it over. ” this seems fair enough” krill said softly but enough to be sure he is heard. Krill then pressed his thumb to the datapad to accept the terms and conditions and placed it back on the table. He then looked at everyone. ”I know everyone here distrusts me. Rightfully so, I am a sith and we are not known for keeping our word. However keeping this in mind, I am a sith as well, but I am also a man of honor. I had to kill my master to make sure these proceedings take place. And to make sure I convince you of my sincerity, the sith will respond to any call you regardless of importance. Provide military aide, and even provide civilian aide anywhere in the galaxy.” Krill then stood up, ” now if you would permit me the honor of signing first, I would like to put our hostiles behind us.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolie Zindargo Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:35 am

The Jedi Grandmaster listened carefully as the new Emperor spoke. Though her acute psychic sensitivity knew not to trust Krill, she also knew that she had no outward reason not to. He was willingly signing the treaty, and had by his word saved the proceedings from a rogue alliance member. She would go forward as planned with caution.

Also Kerberos who seemed to be extremely distrustful was young though a terrific naval officer. He had become the Grand Admiral she knew from their intelligence forces through his willingness to take chances and his acumen at naval battle strategies. But he had always had the Jensaarai Emperor to temper his volatile nature. Right now that was not so, the Shadow Emperor's whereabouts was unknown. She sent a calming message to him through the Force as she was capable of doing with her telepathic abilities. I think we should go forward Shadow Admiral Kerberos, it is alright. We should proceed with caution towards our goal of peace.

Jolie turned towards Krill. "As I am certain you understand trust is difficult to achieve sometimes. We had been used to dealing with Emperor Lucifer. The Jedi will not forsake the Alliance. We have come to sign a treaty and sign we shall. I hope that our mutual concerns will be just as well considered with you at the helm of the Sith Empire. I am grateful for your generous offer of support and I offer the same to the Sith Empire and you. May your realm be successful Emperor Krill."

She then put her own thumb to the datapad and stood to sign the official parchment document which was a ritual. She smiled as she spoke, no guile apparent in her eyes.
Jolie Zindargo
Jolie Zindargo
Jedi Grand Master
Jedi Grand Master

http://passionofthedarkside.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:32 am

Krill bowed his slightly to the grandmaster. ” your words bring great honor to this alliance grandmaster.” Krill then looked at kerberos waiting for him to sign as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Admiral Kerberos Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:45 am

Kerberos jumped as the Jedi enterd his mind. He herd her words and thought, she's right. He got up and faced Krill. I'll sign too, not sayin mcuh else. He put his thumb to the datapad, makin the treaty complete. He eyed the Jedi and nodded a little. Letting her know he'd herd her.
Shadow Admiral Kerberos
Shadow Admiral Kerberos

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Prophet Migneau Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:59 am

The Chancellor now stood and also put his thumb to the datapad witnessing the treaty signing. Then each of them signed the parchment document and he carefully rolled it up and placed it in a cortosis case. It would be carefully stored. A copy would be placed in a case within the Alliance Hall for public perusal. A collective sigh of completion seemed to fill the room.

Supreme Prophet Migneau tried hard to hide her gloating sense of triumph. This was a victory for certain. Now these trusting fools would be duped into believing the Sith would honor the treaty. All the while they would be undermining the Alliance and preparing to become the sole power in the Galaxy. A slight smile touched her lips and her eyes shone. Soon this vast Hall built for the purposes of diplomacy would become part of the Imperial Empire's Iron Fist. To be used to administer the will of Emperor Krill.
Supreme Prophet Migneau
Supreme Prophet Migneau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:49 am

The chancellor clapped his hands. ” what you have done here is a great service to the galaxy. No longer will innocent blood be spilled during these conflicts. people can now live their lives without fear of being conquered or enslaved.” Krill raised his hand. ”I beg to differ chancellor it is true that this treaty well stop our fighting however let us not forget the invaders that made it possible for the treaty to become real. There are still threats out there that are just as bad as the sith was. But at least now we stand a better chance being united.”

The chancellor smiled and nodded his head. ” of course you're right emperor krill. Now if I may make a suggestion let us go to the main court yard to announce this glorious day to the empire.” Krill `s face lost his smile but luckily no one can see. (great a dog and pony show) krill thought to himself. Regardless he stood up. ” an excellent suggestion chancellor.” Krill could taste the vomit in his mouth but I guess with becoming emperor I have to be in the spot light more than I like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:52 pm

Serean excused himself to make sure security check points, armed guards, and snipers just as a precaution since they are all heading into the main court yard. Serean comes up to a young Sargent. ” greetings Sargent Radi, the entire delegation will be coming down in a mater of moments. please inform captain rand to get his men into position.” The Sargent looked at serean. ” master Jedi you don't think this treaty will last do you. I mean the sith alone has been plotting to conquer the galaxy for thousands of years. Now we are just going to give them an open foot hold in republic space to come and go as they please. Why not just hand then the core worlds now.”

Serean used the force to keep his lips from moving. ” Sargent Radi I do not want to hear that kind of talk again, is that clear. You are and enlisted solider in the alliance army. You should act like it or turn in your commission now and you may leave.” Sargent Randi shook his head in the no response. ” good you are a fine solider but do not let your past effect the present and future. letting go of the past is the only way this treaty will work.” Serean released his hold on Randi and he saluted serean. ” yes master Shepard i'm sorry I'll try my best.” Serean patted Randi on the shoulder ” for right now that is all any of us can do, is try. Carry on Sargent” serean then continued walking to the main court yard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolie Zindargo Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:54 am

Jolie caught only a brief glimpse of the Emperor's discomfort before he hid it. He is good at concealing his feelings she thought to herself. She would need to be vigilant in her scrutiny of him and his associate Supreme Prophet Migneau. Neither was to be trusted of that she was certain. But the treaty was signed and the terms had to be upheld.

None of them she knew wanted to go through again what the previous years of invasion had wrought. The death and destruction had been incalculable. Some worlds would never return to normal. Alliance within was the only way to survive invasion from without, that she knew. One faction was not strong enough to stand alone.

Serean she could see was doing his usual exemplary job taking charge of the security. The Grandmaster smiled and turning to the Chancellor spoke. [i]"I believe the court yard is ready for us now. Shall we go?" The Chancellor replied in the affirmative and Jolie nodded towards the Jensaarai Grand Admiral and the Sith contingent.

She began to walk towards the court yard.
Jolie Zindargo
Jolie Zindargo
Jedi Grand Master
Jedi Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:43 am

Members of the alliance military all stood at attention as the entire group went by. Serean watched making sure everyone was in place, and no one or nothing seemed out of place. The chancellor made to way to center stage, people looking at the Jedi clapping their hands. people looking over kerberos. Then looking over at krill and his followers, stunned and slightly frightened. A guard pointed his blaster rifle at krill and serean reached out with the force, and disarmed it before a shot was taken. The guard looked puzzled then serean reached into his mind. ” there will be none of that. You will go to your commanding officer and inform them what you tried to do and accept punishment.” The guard walked away to his commanding officer.

With everyone taking their selected positions, the chancellor spoke up. ” today is a great day, not only for the alliance, but fit the whole galaxy. After the invasion many worlds have been left devastated, countless people dead, many captured and who knows what to then. Many still missing, alot of these people was innocent civilians, the others was from the alliance, Jedi order, sith empire, and the jennsarri . Too many people have been lost, they way we see it no one can afford to lose anyone else. So with the assistance of these fine ladies and gentleman a treaty has been signed. No longer will we have to choose a side no matter who the aggressors are. No longer do we sit by while people around us, friends and family die unnecessarily. This treaty will make us so strong that no one shall try to make us slaves either from outside influences or internal. The treaty has been signed and completely official. I would know like the Jedi grandmaster to please say a few things. grandmaster jollie if you please.” The chancellor then extended his arm to the podium.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolie Zindargo Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:59 am

Jolie stepped up to the podium and smiled at the polite clapping. She spoke to the gathered assemblage with her eyes shining and her voice strong. "Today is indeed a great day for the galaxy. Today we chose strength through peace. The Alliance of the galaxy's three most powerful factions makes recovery possible. The long war was finally ended and now we must rebuild. We do so much better together, than separately."
I
"Though we have had our disputes in the past, they have now been laid aside. Laid aside so we as a galaxy can move forward towards healing. I thank the Chancellor for his hard work and commitment to this effort. I thank the Sith and Jensaarai for their willingness to lay aside old grievances in this effort. So let us in good faith, begin the process of renewal. It is a time of hope for all of us and we should rejoice in the opportunity. I believe the Emperor may now have a few words for us."

She nodded gracefully at the crowd's acknowledgement, eyed the Supreme Prophet and held out a hand to Krill that he might take the podium.
Jolie Zindargo
Jolie Zindargo
Jedi Grand Master
Jedi Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:44 am

Krill let out a sigh. He is indeed not used to speaking such nice things let alone to a crowd of this type. Krill walked to the podium. ”I know some people distrust the sith, and for good reason. We seek total domination, obedience and we even plot within our own ranks to be the one to control such power.” Krill saw the look of near fear in the audiences eyes. ” but however this is not the case. I want this treaty to go forward so no outsiders may try what the invaders done. We must help each other rebuild and move on. My forces as well as the Jedi, and jensaarai do help protect you together. This I vow to you as a man of honor and a father. I do not wish for my children to live in a galaxy that is nearly torn apart by war regardless who is in it. I thank you for you time and I leave you with one final word, let's start the rebuilding” as krill steps away from the podium a thunderous applause erupts. Krill then extends his arm to kerberos motioning for him to take the stand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Admiral Kerberos Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:03 pm

Kerberos cursed under his breth. He was a warior not a speaker. He went to the podium not sure what to say.
I agree with the Jedi and Sith. War needs to end. We hav to stop fighting and help one another. This invasion hurt us all. Time to use our eforts to make the galaxy safe. When our Shadow ruler reterns he will do all he can.

He eyed the crowd and steped down. This was not wat he was good at.
Shadow Admiral Kerberos
Shadow Admiral Kerberos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:48 pm

The chancellor came back to the podium. ”I know you all have questions and they will be answered in time but for now we should allow time for these fine men and women a chance to relax. I thank you all for coming.” The chancellor left followed by the Jedi, sith, and jensarrai. With the sounds of applause and countless reporters trying desperately to ask questions.

Once they arrived back to the grand hall. Krill then spoke, ” if there is nothing further I'd like to leave, my people will have many questions and I must deal with other matters” krill looked around to see if anyone had anything else they wanted to add.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolie Zindargo Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:03 pm

Jolie nodded at her contingent to see if anyone wanted to say anything else. "I am certain it is best for you to return to the Sith home world to explain what has occurred. Before the reporters get there first. Sometimes word travels faster than we like it to. I thank you for your cooperation Emperor Krill. I hope that we shall speak again soon."

She moved forward to shake his hand. Smiling Jolie said, "Good journey." Then she stepped back so others could bid him farewell. Jolie eyed the Supreme Prophet who seemed more than ready to go. She stood with her imposing figure seemingly ramrod straight. She however had a fluidity to her movements which belied her Felecation heritage. Again Jolie thought This one requires constant watching and scrutiny.
Jolie Zindargo
Jolie Zindargo
Jedi Grand Master
Jedi Grand Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:25 pm

The sith said their goodbyes and headed back to the dragons claw. Krill and elliandre said nothing to each other until they arrived back to the ship. Once they was on board and the ramp closed krill and elliandre sat in krill`s new ship quarters. ” ooh things have to change. I'm glad you was able to play along elliandre. These poor fools do not know what they have allowed themselves to get into. Now let us return home. We have a empire to reshape” the dragons claw lifted off enroute back to the sith home world of Korriban.

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Prophet Migneau Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:08 pm

Elliandre of course had observed everything that was happening during the proceedings, etching every detail into her mind. She followed Krill back to the Dragon's Claw without speaking. Once inside the ship where there could be no 'listening devices' and security was absolute she spoke.

She sat in Krill's new opulent quarters a smile on her face. "That I would say was a great success. The Jedi Grand Master however is far too perceptive for her own good and one day we may have to deal with her. I tried to not allow myself to be too noticed, but she and Shepard are relentless in their scrutiny."

The Supreme Prophet considered then continued, "Now we must consolidate your new realm and prepare for the next step. What do you intend to do next?"

She spoke to the new Emperor straight forwardly, knowing he preferred it that way.
Supreme Prophet Migneau
Supreme Prophet Migneau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:24 pm

Krill removed his mask and took a deep breath. ”I have no doubt there will be questions and or challenges of my leadership. That is fine I shall deal with it when the time comes.” Krill then remembered Vang laying unconscious. ” what are your thoughts about my unconscious apprentice.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Prophet Migneau Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:46 am

The Supreme Prophet thought about the Emperor's young apprentice. He had talent that was certain. But he also seemed unable to attend to his duties and a bit clumsy at times.

"I think young Vang has great promise. But perhaps he needs a bit of motivation to do better. Say a trip to the moon of Dxun. If he survives there he should have a better understanding of what it means to be a Sith. If he comes away still without proper motivation then I say throw him out the door into space. Because he would not be worth your time and effort. But let us make him prove himself and see."
Supreme Prophet Migneau
Supreme Prophet Migneau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:47 am

Krill nodded his head. ” a good suggestion. Now for something else. I am going to instate a sith council. I want you on the seat to my right. You have such wisdom, and my sworn protector, and old friend. I know you will do right by my side. A council no bigger than 5 members of the elite. Ones that have dedicated their lives to the empire and shed blood for us.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Prophet Migneau Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:01 pm

The Supreme Prophet smiled inwardly. She had chosen the right side in this situation between Krill and the old Emperor. She would rise to heights she hoped and have power Lucifer had never given her. Now was her time to rise alongside Krill and assist him in ruling the galaxy.

Elliandre inclined her head in appreciation. Her eyes gleamed with malicious pleasure. "I am grateful for your confidence in me. I shall gladly take a seat at the table beside you. I shall aide you in defeating those insipid Jedi and bumbling Jensaarai. Your strong hand shall one day dictate the course everyone takes. May you rule long Emperor Krill!"

Then she thought for a second and continued. "This Grandmaster has far too much power of perception and bears careful watching. What shall we do about her Mi'lord? I would suggest assassination but I think it is too soon. The others would immediately suspect us I believe. Yet we can not allow her to disrupt our plans."
Supreme Prophet Migneau
Supreme Prophet Migneau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:04 pm

Krill smiled a malicious smile. ”I agree, that Jedi is a pesky one indeed. We shall keep an eye in her. Maybe a Droid programmed to serve her but with a secret program undetectable, and if anyone tries to examine to closely it's internal memory core shall melt to where there is nothing left. Nothing out of the ordinary simple Droid like the ones they are using now. We'll have to use our most skilled agent with beyond excellent hacking abilities.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Prophet Migneau Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:24 pm

Elliandre's eyes gleamed as she plotted. "That is an excellent idea. I shall think upon who would be best to hack into their droid interface. She could be dangerous to our plans and we must stay one step ahead of her."

The Supreme Prophet continued to consider their next movements and spoke again. "Do you believe we shall face an opposition within the Empire? Should I prepare the assassins to take out any dissentors? Lucifer's was of the Sith Royal Blood there may be some who will oppose our coup. They must be dealt with swiftly so unrest can not develop. Perhaps you should put your most loyal Admirals on alert."

Her mind continued to consider what had to be done.
Supreme Prophet Migneau
Supreme Prophet Migneau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:38 pm

Krill nodded his head once. ”I have no doubt there will be unrest. In fact i'm counting in it. I know who is loyal to me, a little disturbance is what we need. Let the fire burn for a short while. then swoop in and extinguish the flames. the royal family is a great deal to worry about, I believe they would be the ones before anyone else to question my leadership and the death of their kin.” Krill took a drink of water then placed the glass back on the table. ” inform our spy network to keep a special eye out in the training areas, and major meeting places. Also undetectable holocameras placed in specific dark areas.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum